CeraVe Healing Ointment 3 oz (85 g) with Petrolatum Ceramides for Protecting & Soothing Cracked & Chafed Skin
- With Ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II
- Petrolatum (the active ingredient in healing ointments) Comprises 46.5% of the Formula
- Hyaluronic Acid to Help Retain Skin’s Moisture
- Gentle, Non-irritating Formula
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Healing Ointment provides intense, long-lasting moisturization and helps protect, soothe, and relieve extremely dry chapped and chafed skin. CeraVe Healing Ointment combines a non-greasy feel with skin identical ceramides.
- With ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II
- Petrolatum (the active ingredient in healing ointments) comprises 46.5% of the formula
- Hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s moisture
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
How to Use
Apply as needed.
Temporarily protects with a silky, lightweight formula.
To avoid skin irritation caused by lanolin.
Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
3 Essential Ceramides
All CeraVe products contain the vital ceramides healthy skin needs to help restore and maintain its natural protective barrier
The Role of Ceramides
Ceramides are an essential part of the skin’s natural barrier. They hydrate all day to help restore the protective skin barrier.
Developed with Dermatologists
Developed with dermatologists over a three year period, CeraVe Healing Ointment provides intense, long-lasting moisturization and combines a non-greasy feel with skin identical ceramides.
NEA Seal of Acceptance
The National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance only accepts products that have satisfied the criteria for use for those with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.